好好学习,天天向上,写范文网欢迎您!
当前位置:首页 > > 综合范文 > 正文

外贸英语索赔理由对话共3篇 索赔商务英语对话

2022-10-13 16:03:00综合范文

  下面是范文网小编收集的外贸英语索赔理由对话共3篇 索赔商务英语对话,供大家赏析。

外贸英语索赔理由对话共3篇 索赔商务英语对话

外贸英语索赔理由对话共1

  Have you found the cause of the breakage?

  你们找到了破损的原因吗?

  It is obvious that It was due to careless packing.

  很明显包装太马虎了。

  Not yet,we'II let you know when we find out the reason.

  还没,我们查明后会通知贵方。

  Would you agree to a replacement?

  你方是否同意换货?

  lf there are no other choices,l'd have to.

  如果没有别的办法,我只好同意。

  Yes,but you must make the replacement quickly.

  是的,但换货必须尽快进行。

  No ,we'd rather you to sell these goods at a discount,

  不,我们希望你方降价销售这些商品给我方。

  What you say is partly true.

  你所说的有一部分是对的。

  I am for your idea.

  我赞成你的主意。

  What was the percentage of breakages and leaking?

  破损及渗漏的百分比是多少?

  About 25% were broken and 20% were leaking.

  大约25%破损,20%渗漏。

  There is no leaking,but 30% were broken.

  没有渗漏的货物,但30%的货物破损。

  What will happen if the importer finds the shortage of commodities?

  进口商发现货物短缺怎么办?

  They can ask for compensation.

  他们都可以要求赔偿。

  They can ask for refund.

  他们可以要求退款。

外贸英语索赔理由对话共2

  外贸口语对话:关于索赔的理由。快来练习一下吧。

  A:We are sorry to tell you that the goods you sent us are not in conformity with the specifications of the contract.

  A:我方很遗憾地告诉你,你方运来的货物与合同 不相符。

  B:You don't say.

  B:不会吧。

  A:As soon as the shipping arrived at our port we had it inspected.To our disappointment.we found a short-weight of 35 tons.

  A:货物一到,我们就做了检查,令我们失望的是, 我们发现缺重35吨。

  B:That's very strange. 35 tons is no small quantity and can't get lost on route.Where can these 35 tons have gone”'

  B:这真奇怪,35吨不是小数目,在途中是不会丢失的,那么这35吨哪去了呢?

  A:Our clients expressed their dissatisfaction. They strongly demand that you compensate for the loss.

  A:我们的顾客很不满意,他们强烈要求你方赔偿损失.

  B:We're sorry for this. We'II find out the reason soon and give you a reply immediately.

  B:对此我方深感抱歉,我们会尽快查明原因并给你方回复。

外贸英语索赔理由对话共3

  G: Mr. Wang, we regret to inform you that the toys you shipped us do not accord with the required specifications in the contract, and we are compelled to lodge a claim against you.

  乔治:王先生,我们很遗憾地通知你,你 运送给我们的玩具与合同要求的规格不符,我们不得不同你们提出索 赔。

  W: Can you explain to me exactly what the matter is?

  王:具体是什么情况,你能给我解释一 下吗?

  G: After the arrival of the goods, we are surprised to find that some of them are seriously damaged. This is the certificate by the security department.

  乔治:货物到达后,我们惊奇地发现其中 一部分严重受损。这是货物安检部 门的相关证书。

  W: Our packing is always very strong,and suitable for long distance transportation. There ought not to have issues.I am in the opinion that this may be caused by careless handling.

  王:我们的包装是很结实,而且适合 长途运输的,不应该出现问题。 我觉得可能是由于操作不慎造成 的。

  G: No, after the arrival of the goods, I supervise there almost every day. And the certificate also clearly tells that due to the improper packing, the goods are damaged in transit.

  乔治:不是的,货物到达后,我几乎天天 都在码头监督。并且这个证书上也 明确说明了由于包装不当,造成了 在运输中货物受损。

  W: Well, in view of our long and friendly relationship, I will meet your claim.

  王:那好吧,鉴于我们的长期友好关系,我就接受你们的索赔。

  G: Thank you for your friendly attitude.

  乔治:谢谢你们有这么友好的态度。

  W: Then how do you want to solve it? I wish to hear your opinion.

  王:那你们想要怎么解决呢?我想听听 你们的意见。

  G: I think since you admit it is your fault, you should take full responsibility.

  乔治:我觉得既然这是你们的原因引起 的,你们应该负全部的责任。

  W: We will try our best to compensate you. We will give you reduction of 5% on price, and send the technical personal to repair the defective goods. How do you think about the suggestion?

  王:我们会想办法补偿你们的。我们给 你们降价5%,另外派技术人员把 坏的玩具修理好。你觉得这样怎么 样?

  G: That is great. But I do hope you will take care of your packing later.

  乔治:这样很好。不过还是希望你们以后 注意产品的包装。

  W: Thank you for your warning. We will. We didn't expect this situation, either. There will be no such thing again.

  王:谢谢你的提醒,我们会的。出现 这样的情况是我们也没有预料到 的。以后不会出现这样的情况 了。


相关热搜
相关文章